Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
These Apple & Cinnamon Muffins couldn't be any easier, in fact there are only 3 simple steps to follow to get the perfectly portioned afternoon snack. They're great for little lunch boxes too!
Gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free.
What you'll need:
- 1 x Hill St Banana Bread mix
- 180g grated apple
- 3 eggs (or flax egg)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tsp granola of your choice
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C fan bake. In a large mixing bowl mix all ingredients (excluding the granola).
- Spoon the mixture into muffin cases and top with a sprinkle of granola.
- Bake for 25-30 mins until skewer comes out clean.