In need of a quick and easy birthday cake, celebration cake or have a general craving for cake? This Funfetti Cake delivers on all of the above. Topped with buttercream icing and covered in sprinkle goodness this is bound to become a new go-to cake.
Bake time: 18-20 minutes
You will need:
- 1 x Hill St Vanilla Base
- 1x Hill St Sprinkles
- 75g softened butter
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- 2 eggs
- Pre-heat your oven to 150 degrees C fan bake.
- Line 2x 20cm cake tins with baking paper.
- Follow the Vanilla Cake recipe instructions until you have the cake batter made up.
- Fold in half of the sprinkles (50g) into the cake batter.
- Distribute the cake batter over the two cake pans.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Allow it to cool completely before icing.
- Take a spoon of butter cream and spread it top of the first layer and then place the second layer on top.
- Spread the rest of the butter cream over the cake and decorate with sprinkles.