Ice cream Sandwich
In our humble opinion, the only thing better than eating ice cream right out of its container is eating it wedged between two cookies.
Whether you prefer tried and true vanilla, a jazzy new flavour or opt for a dairy free coconut alternative, the result is always the same - a crowd pleasing chilled dessert.
What you'll need
- 1 x Hill Street Wholefoods Chewy Choc Chip Cookie mix
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg (or egg substitute - refer to FAQs for suggested substitute)
- Ice cream of choice
- Bake cookies as per packet instructions and leave until completely cooled.
- Soften the icecream and press into a small tin in a 2cm layer, then place in the freezer to set
- When set use a cookie cutter to cut out discs of ice cream and sandwich them between two cookies
Enjoy before they melt!