Kids Vanilla Cupcakes
Bake time: 20-25 minutes
You will need:
- 1 x Hill St Kids Cupcake Mix
- 75g melted butter
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- 2 eggs
- Pre-heat your oven to 140 degrees C fan bake.
- Put 12 cupcake cases in a muffin tin.
- Empty the cupcake mix into a large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Pour the eggs and milk into the Cupcake mix and stir to combine.
- Add the 75g of melted butter. Keep stirring.
- Spoon your mixture into the cupcake cases until they're 2/3 full.
- Bake in centre of the oven for 20-25mins
- Place your cupcakes on a rack to cool down completely before icing them.