Stone fruit season is well and truly here and we’re all about it! This Peach Crumble is so incredibly easy and tastes like a little bite of Summer. Made using our Banana Bread mix is is also gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free - win, win, win!
Prep time: 25 minutes
Makes: 6 large bars or 12 bars
You will need:
- 3 cups of ripe stone fruit (stone removed) approximately 500g
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of banana bread mix
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- The rest of the banana bread mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple
- Slice stone fruit and place it in a sauce pan along with the maple syrup.
- Cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes until there is a little bit of juice.
- Allow it to cool.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and line a large loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, measure out 1/2 cup of banana bread mix and combine with the maple and melted coconut oil. Set aside.
- In the mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Add in the rest of the banana bread mix.
- Transfer into the prepared loaf tin and use a spoon to flatten out.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Leave the oven on, take the cooked base out and pour fruit over the cooked base and top with the crumble.
- Bake for another 15-18 minutes until the crumble is golden.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from tin. Store in the fridge. Serve on its own or with coconut yogurt.