If these pizza don't make you hungry, we don't know what will! All you need to add is water and oil for the perfect pizza dough.
dairy free. vegan. nut free.
Makes: 2 large pizza bases
You will need:
- 1x Hill St Dough Baking Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Your favourite pizza toppings
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees C fan bake.
- Empty dough packet into large mixing bowl. Set aside 2 tbsp of the flour.
- Add in oil and water. Knead together until a soft dough forms.
- Lightly dust the bench surface. Split the dough in half and roll out or use hands to stretch into any shape you’d like. You want the base to be around 5mm thick.
- Transfer onto lined oven trays. Top with your favourite toppings.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges look golden.
Pizza 01: Tomato paste Mozzarella cheese, caramelised onion, mushrooms, salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Once out of the oven top with fresh rocket or pesto.
Pizza 02: Tomato paste, mozzarella cheese, zucchini slices, diced cherry tomatoes. Once out of the oven top with fresh pesto and toasted pine nuts.