Roast Veggie Medley with Dukkah | Hill St Recipes
Looking for another use for your seed crackers? Then you've come to the right place. This seed cracker dukkah is perfect for sprinkling over roast veggies, adding to a salad or dusting over halloumi with a little honey.
Cooking time: 40mins
What you'll need:
Roast Veggie Medley
- 3 beetroots or 6 baby beets, cut into small wedges
- 3 parsnips, cut length way into strips
- 10 baby carrots, washed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt + pepper
- 2 cups crackers (already made as per box instructions)
- 4 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp fennel
Lemony Yoghurt Dip
- 200g greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon zest 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Handful of coriander, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Prep the veggies and arrange on two roasting trays. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 35 mins until veggies are tender.
- Break up crackers and put into a food processor along with spices and salt. Blitz until broken down into a rough sand consistency.
- Heat a large pan on medium and lightly toast the dukkah for 5-8 mins until fragrant.
- Add all yoghurt dip ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined - store in the fridge until serving.
- Arrange roast veggies on a plate and top with dukkah, fresh coriander and fresh lemon slices. Serve yogurt dip on the side.