- Summary of promotion: The promotion is a competition to win one return direct international flight from New Zealand to Australia and domestic flights if applicable.
- By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with any other social media channel.
How to enter
- Tag a friend’s Instagram handle onto the @hill_st_baking giveaway post
- Both to be following @hill_st_baking Instagram page.
- The promotion will commence on Wednesday 21st April 2021 and will continue until 7pm NZST on Sunday 2nd May 2021.Only entries received by the closing date will be accepted.
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to New Zealand and Australian passport holders only.
- 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Employees of the promoter are not eligible to enter these promotions.
There is one prize package available up to the value of $1,500 NZD.
Each package includes:
- 1 x flexi international return flight from a New Zealand international airport to an Australian international airport, plus 1 x flexi domestic return flight in either Australia or New Zealand (if applicable to the winner). Total combined value of flights is up to $1500 NZD.
- 2 x Hill St Bases baking mix range comprising of 5 x baking mixes each.
Flights are subject to availability and must be taken on the specified dates agreed with the promoter and the winner. The promoter will book the flights. If there are no flights available or the value of the flights are above the stated flight prize value on the dates requested by the winner, the promoter will do everything possible to accommodate but if not possible, it is the final decision of the promoter which dates are booked. The prize is valid for two years from the date of 29th April 2021.
What's not included in the prize?
The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included, including (where applicable):
- Transportation & parking costs
- Spending money
- Travel insurance
- Any cost associated with changing flights.
- Valid passports and applicable visas
- All other incidentals
Conditions of Entry
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion, including extending, postponing or cancelling the competition.
Entering the competition
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for incomplete entries. Any entries from fake accounts will be considered void.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating at its sole discretion. The promoter also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to an entrant who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating or won by using fraudulent means.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- The winner will be the commenter on the Instagram post and will receive one prize.
- The winner will be notified by Instagram direct message. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact winners via Instagram direct message. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
- The winners will be selected by random draw.
Fulfilment of prize
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The promoter is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
- The promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the promoter and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes. This includes falling ill with COVID-19 during the winners' stay overseas.
- All flight bookings will be made by the promoter and will be subject to availability.
- If the winners do not accept any element of the prize, the promoter is not obliged to provide the winner with a substitute prize.
- The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated if any New Zealand or Australian government COVID-19 restrictions come into effect including any associated costs with getting a COVID-19 test or Managed Isolation if required.
- The winners accept this prize at their own risk knowing risks associated with travelling during COVID-19 pandemic.
- The promoter is not liable for any health issues that might arise from fulfilment of the prize including falling ill with COVID-19.